A Fresh Peach Bellini is the perfect drink for a ladies Tuscan lunch. We blended fresh, tree-ripe peaches into a sweet puree, and topped that with our favorite Italian Prosecco from hometown Chef Jamie Laurita.
Fresh Peach Bellinis
- Special Equipment: Food processor fine-mesh sieve, champagne flutes
- 4 ripe peaches peeled and sliced (reserve some slices for garnish)
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fine sugar
- 2 bottles Prosecco chilled
- Chambord for garnish
- Place the peaches, lemon juice, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until smooth.
- Press the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve and discard the peach solids in the sieve.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the peach puree into each Champagne flute and fill with cold prosecco.
- Garnish with fresh peach slice, and float 1 teaspoon of Chambord on top.
- Serve immediately.