Grilled lamb chops are the best! They are very easy to make, quick to cook, and well, just plain sexy to have for dinner. The rib bone serves as a utensil, so pick one up with your fingers, and bite into the succulent, savory meat. Whether you make them for an intimate dinner for your husband, or tons of them for a crowd, there will never be leftovers. Watch the video to see how easy they are to grill.
Grilled Lamb Lollipops
They are the perfect quick and easy grilled meat! Since they are "finger-food" you can serve them as appetizers, a romantic dinner for two, or a large platter for a crowd. Savory & sexy!
- 3 lbs rack of lamb with french cut ribs 2 racks @ 1 ½ lbs each
- 1 TB Kosher Salt
- 1 TB fresh ground black pepper
- 5 cloves fresh garlic chopped
- 3 TB olive oil
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs thyme
- juice of ½ lemon
- Cut between each rib to make individual chops.
- Salt & pepper liberally. Place in large ziploc bag.
- Add olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, and lemon. Close bag, mush around in bag. Let marinate for at least one hour, or up to overnight in a fridge.
- Grill over high, direct heat for 2-4 min per side. Should be pink inside and lovely, crispy brown on the outside
- Can be served immediately or at room temperature.
My favorite...doing them in the bag was so much easier and better....thanks