Grilled lamb chops are the best! They are very easy to make, quick to cook, and well, just plain sexy to have for dinner. The rib bone serves as a utensil, so pick one up with your fingers, and bite into the succulent, savory meat. Whether you make them for an intimate dinner for your husband, or tons of them for a crowd, there will never be leftovers. Watch the video to see how easy they are to grill.
Grilled Lamb Lollipops
- 3 lbs rack of lamb with french cut ribs 2 racks @ 1 ½ lbs each
- 1 TB Kosher Salt
- 1 TB fresh ground black pepper
- 5 cloves fresh garlic chopped
- 3 TB olive oil
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs thyme
- juice of ½ lemon
- Cut between each rib to make individual chops.
- Salt & pepper liberally. Place in large ziploc bag.
- Add olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, and lemon. Close bag, mush around in bag. Let marinate for at least one hour, or up to overnight in a fridge.
- Grill over high, direct heat for 2-4 min per side. Should be pink inside and lovely, crispy brown on the outside
- Can be served immediately or at room temperature.