Cranberry Fluff is one of the most refreshing and wonderful recipes for Christmas! It is a salad made of frozen fresh cranberries, mini-marshmallows, crushed pineapple and sweet whipped cream. It is refreshing, sweet, tart, cold and creamy! Cranberry Fluff is easy to make and only takes 5 ingredients. It needs to chill overnight so plan accordingly. You can serve Cranberry Fluff as perfect potluck side that everybody will enjoy, or for a fancy holiday dinner. I even love it for breakfast.
- 12 ounces frozen cranberries partially thawed
- ½ cup sugar
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple well drained (reserve the juice for something else)
- 2 ½ cups marshmallows mini size
- 8 ounces Whipped Cream chilled (homemade or Cool Whip)
- Place partially frozen cranberries in food processor and pulse 2 o 3 times until chunky. Transfer to in a large bowl and mix in the sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix in drained pineapple until evenly incorporated. Add marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill.